Do you find a woman more attractive if other guys are chasing after her? (Compliments, hitting on her..)?

Does it raise the value of a woman for you if a lot of guys find interest in her? (Because of her looks & also her personality)

Or does it not bother you at all what others think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the guy to be honest some men like to see guys chasing her so he has the best woman in his mind but others actually would think the opposite and im in that group.. i dont want a lot of guys chasing her around and complimenting her i just want to see that she is interested in me and nobody else otherwise she isn't worth getting with to me because it sort of shows that she doesn't know who she wants even though she isn't doing anything.. it goes both ways if you fancied a man but seen other girls swinging out of him and him having a great time you wouldn't think he was any better u would just be pissed that he wasn't giving that attention to you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• No, actually if anything it makes her less attractive to me. Makes it look like she gets around or leads guys on - which tells me "she's gonna waste your time".

0|0
    0|0
  • If a girl has a line of men behind her i go up front and say"heyy whats up baby" then she looks at me and puts me in the back🤔

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually no matter what men always chase women if they remain unidentified or are on target of many men. Attraction has nothing to do with it. And I can use another logic that if a woman is being chased by many men then she must be really attractive because men don't chase fat or old woman, right?

Value of woman has nothing to do with it but it makes it look difficult to approach a woman so we think that it would be no use because she has already many men around her so she will most probably choose from them

0|0
    0|0
  • It has the opposit effect on me, I don't like a girl when every guy has an interest on her

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. I even find it annoying because she would never chose me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short answer no. It is like the girl is keeping tabs on guys in case her relationship falls through

0|0
    0|0
  • The fact that other guys are chasing her dose not make her any more attractive in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like competition ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • No I dont

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0