Do you find a woman more attractive if other guys are chasing after her? (Compliments, hitting on her..)?

Does it raise the value of a woman for you if a lot of guys find interest in her? (Because of her looks & also her personality)

Or does it not bother you at all what others think?

011

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the guy to be honest some men like to see guys chasing her so he has the best woman in his mind but others actually would think the opposite and im in that group.. i dont want a lot of guys chasing her around and complimenting her i just want to see that she is interested in me and nobody else otherwise she isn't worth getting with to me because it sort of shows that she doesn't know who she wants even though she isn't doing anything.. it goes both ways if you fancied a man but seen other girls swinging out of him and him having a great time you wouldn't think he was any better u would just be pissed that he wasn't giving that attention to you.