Have you ever been so nervous about a date that you didn’t want to go in case it goes bad?

Happens to me all the time. Even if I like the guy. It’s even becoming a problem.

I met a guy at a wedding. We hung out but once he asked me out on a date, I didn’t want to go because I thought it would go bad and then I’ll lose him (I lose him anyway because he became a douche as I feared).

318

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I see where you are coming from the pressure of dating I think its hard by the game people play these day as well.
    Its very normal to be nervous me personally I just try have fun I don't do fancy dinners at restaurants I find them uncomfortable just simple thing.

It seems like you already made your mind up about the guy even before you got to know him ( you read a book by its cover)
    But maybe try build your confidence up, talk to more random people, be happy within yourself. hope I helped in some way

Most Helpful Girl

• Mhm. I'm the same way. I always self-sabotage because I hate the idea of losing something that's really good.