Would you be in a relationship with someone who's less attractive than you?

• Yes thats my preferences
  • Yes if they have a lot of money or they treat me like royalty
  • I would never date someone less attractive than me
    Vote C
But most people don't want to date someon else attractive than them and the less attractive partner does something to compensate.
Stop being nice. Just tell the truth. It's pretty obvious that no one here wants to admit they don't want a partner less attractive than them or that they would want the less attractive partner to compensate...

1827

Most Helpful Guy

• well, literally EVERYONE is less attractive than me so I kinda have to. ;)