I want plastic surgery but my boyfriend said he'll break up with me if I do?

i really need it

815

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you need it? Were you in a trench when it was shelled? Have you put out fires? Have you been the victim of an acid attack? Have you been in any major car accidents? No? Then you don't need it any more than a Heroin addicts needs the next high.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you! If you truly NEED it for your own confidence and to love yourself - go for it. I need my boobs done personally, because they never grew correctly, and it makes me uncomfortable with myself, but I'm not getting implants (I don't want them to feel weird, I'd much prefer fat transfer so they're more real ya know?). Talk to him, let him know what and why you want it done, and try and explain what it'll look like after and how much you need it. If he can't accept that, then it's his loss. Your body, your rules, your business. However, if it's something that you don't really need (like gigantic tits that poke out a metre), perhaps ask yourself those same questions. I'm sure he loves you for you, so he doesn't see why you'd want to change anything. But breaking up over something like that's a bit extra lmao