I want plastic surgery but my boyfriend said he'll break up with me if I do?

i really need it

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you need it? Were you in a trench when it was shelled? Have you put out fires? Have you been the victim of an acid attack? Have you been in any major car accidents? No? Then you don't need it any more than a Heroin addicts needs the next high.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you! If you truly NEED it for your own confidence and to love yourself - go for it. I need my boobs done personally, because they never grew correctly, and it makes me uncomfortable with myself, but I'm not getting implants (I don't want them to feel weird, I'd much prefer fat transfer so they're more real ya know?). Talk to him, let him know what and why you want it done, and try and explain what it'll look like after and how much you need it. If he can't accept that, then it's his loss. Your body, your rules, your business. However, if it's something that you don't really need (like gigantic tits that poke out a metre), perhaps ask yourself those same questions. I'm sure he loves you for you, so he doesn't see why you'd want to change anything. But breaking up over something like that's a bit extra lmao

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• He might just like you how you are... no one NEEDS plastic surgery.. you're wasting your money.. i mean fuck if my girlfriend wanted PS for a useless reason id freak out. Id want a real woman.. not a Barbie doll

1|0
    0|0
  • How do you really need it? You are going to grow old, wrinkly anyway. Physical beauty is a fading good. And you being unable to accept it really isn't a positive thing by any means and would be a dealbreaker for me as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Plastic surgery is listed as an elective procedure for a reason. 9 times out of 10, you certainly do not need it.

Why don't you talk to him, ask him why. Obviously there is a failure in understanding between the both of you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you don't need it but if you really want it talk with your boyfriend and explain why you want it.
    Without more information on the situation that's all i can say.

0|0
    0|0
  • if it is for health reasons? he's an idiot. if it's not? then you are

0|2
    0|0
  • if he really love you like without plastic so why you wanna do it !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you model or you want to be model, but do it tell me how it will cost.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well do it, he should break up with you anyway :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Stupid hoe

0|1
    3|2
  • Where are you trying to have it done?

0|0
    0|0
  • Then he really dont love u and doesn't support u

0|0
    0|0
  • Why u need plastic surgery tell me

0|0
    0|1
  • you dont need it

0|0
    0|0
  • Good, I hope he does

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• To that dude who called her a stupid hoe, fuck you.
    To the asker, your boyfriend probably loves you for who you are and what you look like. He doesn't want you to change and become "fake".

I myself wanted to change some of my physical traits and my partner would argue each time because, and i quote "I'd rather tell you you're beautiful till you believe me rather than you changing what I love about you"

1|1
    1|0
  • You don’t need it, you want it!.
    Well it’s your body and your choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't need it. You want it.

Anyways what do you wanna get done?

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up with him first. Besides what do you want to change?

0|0
    0|0
  • He obviously loves you for how you are now. What are you insecure about that you need it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you need plastic surgery?

0|0
    0|0
  • So you want to look like a barbie doll?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes