How do you address and tell your partner something that bothers you?

Do you just tell them what is bothering you straight up?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm very upfront, I tell him if something is bothering me.
    Sit down with your partner, tell them there's something I need to share with you, it's been bothering me a lot lately. And then tell her. It's best to be express everything, because that's how your partner can understand and help you. That's how your bond will grow closer and stronger 🙂

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you mean about whatever or just house problems.

• Both?,

• In tern of house you have to help each other not boss each other but outside home, you can say like I hate traffic jam or news and etc in polite way when you see the time,