How would you react to this?

So I went on three dates with this guy. We made out, but that was as far as it went. After the third date he told me that he didn't see a romantic connection between us but wanted to stay friends. He recently asked me if I wanted to get drinks, and I said okay and asked if he wanted to meet at a restaurant/bar. He suggested that we meet at his house and have wine. Clearly he just wanted to hook up, and I asked him about it and he pretty much straight up told me that he wants to be friends with benefits. I'm kind of offended by this, like it's fine if he doesn't want to date me but don't expect me to want to hook up with you while you continue to go on dates with other girls. Am I overreacting to this or would you be offended too?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• He just wants to warm his free space for his future girlfriend. I would ignore him and when he gets a girlfriend i would show her your chats. Guys like these are pigs 🤗

Most Helpful Girl

• Well i can see why you're offended but he straight up told u what he wanted/didnt want... its up to you to take the offer or not... let him be if u dont wanna mess with him that way