Why is it girls say there's no decent guys out there but only date assholes?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because everyone is advertising how they are a nice guy, but then they actually aren't. People date those who they initially found compatible. More often than not that perception changes when they settle in on the relationship and both people show their true colors. Also, just being a decent guy doesn't mean they are a good boyfriend for every girl out there. There is so much more with compatible personalities and attraction than just being a decent human being.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes, but that doesn't explain why women keep going after the same type over and over and then complaining they can't find a good guy. It just puts the onus on the guys these girls pick, I repeat, the guys these girls pick.

Most Helpful Guy

• A girl wanting a decent guy does not mean that she wants to settle and compromise on her standards, nor should she. She wants decent to be part of the total package, not the only redeeming feature. You can't always overlook a number of qualities just because someone holds the door for you. If you're not attracted you're not attracted. So, she aims for a guy that she is attracted to, who she finds exciting and who happens to not be an asshole. Unfortunately that narrows down the selection pool, but that doesn't mean she should give up on her hopes. Nor does it mean that she doesn't have the same right as anyone else to complain about her lack of luck.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Sometimes it really depends. Some do like bad boys and know exactly what they are getting themselves into, but some get manipulated. The guy could be portraying himself so innocent and true but then secretly be a player and be using her. So sometimes that shit happens and they fall for it until they find out he was no good.

1|1
    0|0
  • It all depends the scenario. For me I don't know the guy is an asshole until a while and then I see something i dont like then dump his ass. Plus we have a little hope that the guy will change for us even though there an asshole. We just have to realize we can't change how asshole guys are. But we just like the challenge.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a certain type of woman only. Same way there's a certain type of man who's always got woman problems, probably lots of baby mama drama, and always has some messed up women.
    Some people just aren't sensible, or don't think like normal people, or some are just a naive type who those people target.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because some girls are still girls and not women, and can’t really see an asshole right in front of their face. They can tell them the most cliche shit and they’ll fall for it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Two things expectations number 1 and number 2 this guy won't be that asshole y'all are comfortable with what you know but it's good or bad

• Assholes make you work for it sometimes more. They push you away and you wanna push back into their life

0|0
    0|0
  • In my experience the boys who call themselves nice are often assholes. Perhaps boys don’t realize that women are sought after more than men so well we have to reject even some nice boys. And in my experience these “assholes” are simply the confident man who stood out and others are jealous. I know it’s hard to believe but often these men are much nicer in the relationship than the “nice” guys that we’ve dated. Now I won’t lie the bad boy is hotter than the pussy but usually it’s not black and white, and well telling a girl that she’s sexy doesn’t make someone a nice guy. I don’t respond to many dude who blatantly call themselves nice guys because usually that’s all they cling to when trying hit on you. There’s obviously exemptions but this is my experience!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice guys don't finish last

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG ikr

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Because they date guys they find attractive regardless of how they act. They're mad there are not many hot guys who are nice

0|0
    0|0
  • THANK YOU!
    NOT ALL HEROES WEAR CAPES!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • They're as plagued by high standards as we are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they're dumb lol

0|0
    0|0
  • /r/niceguys

0|0
    0|0
  • Million dollar question

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl play games

0|0
    0|0
  • So true. Worst they be sluts and get drunk every weekend and fuck some random dude so good men don't want anything to do with them

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they can’t accept the fact that they are the problem, not the men. It’s much easier to blame someone else then to change personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're bored, so they go with whatever asks them out first

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes