Girls, what would you do if stranger beats up your boyfriend in order to show you that he is better?

^(Q. Up there)^

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If he wouldn't leave me alone so that I could get my S/O help, I'd beat his ***. I'm mostly quiet but nothing gets my adrenaline pumping like seeing someone I love in danger. I usually take the least confrontational option, but then again I don't *usually* enjoy people's suffering.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think going to jail for assault would prove he is better lol

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• My automatic reaction would be to jump in and kick ass

2|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend would never let that happen and if it did happen, I have been boxing for 10 years. I will handle that ass and defend him if I had to. No one is going to beat up any of my loved ones and get away with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • That just shows that he's an egotistical neanderthal, man fuck that. He could've licked whip cream off my toes to show me he's better, not beat up my fucking boyfriend like... get ready fallout lovers... WHAT IN THE GODDAMN?

0|0
    0|0
  • It would show that he's a fucking Neanderthal and I could probably kill him with a brain aneurysm by making him answer simple riddles.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't like him at all. He beats people up, not to mention, my boyfriend.

0|1
    0|0
  • Really dunno, i can't even imagine other guys fighting for me..

0|0
    0|0
  • He would show me that he is NOT better.

0|1
    0|0
  • Its called a beer bottle to the head.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably die trying to beat him up tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take care of my boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is not better

0|0
    0|0
  • I would beat the shit out of him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d beat his ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pull a Mike Tyson by biting his ear off

1|0
    0|0
  • That’d be hard cause my man fights

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t have a boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THAT DUDE!

0|0
    0|0
  • That very stupid and I'll do the same to him

0|0
    0|0
  • Kick him in the balls repeatedly. Tf kind of showing off is that? Fucking whimp should go get another girl & accept his victim his better, not beat him up out of jealous + ego.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• take care of ur boyfriend make sure he gets better tell off the idiot that beat him it up

1|0
    0|0
  • Does he know the stone age end thousand years ago?

0|0
    0|0
  • Get your boyfriend to lift, then kick the crap out of that guy, maybe with some friends

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes