Would you date someone short?

So would you date someone shorter than you?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love shorter guys. They feminize really well and can present as a woman much better than taller guys. Just like these lovely creatures.

0|0
    3|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 24

• Probably not. Shorter than 5'1" would probably just make them seem like a child.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5"2' so he'd look like a little brother. so nah. I wouldn't

3|0
    0|0
  • If I really liked them. I'm 5'5" and I don't feel as if that's tall, so he must be... quite short. But my sister is tall and dated guys close to her height, and they didn't seem short.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have.
    With Dating and Mating for a very long Time... Big and Tall, Small and All. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm 5'7 or something around that so I'd like my man to be taller than me cause I don't wanna feel like I'm dating someone younger than me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but I'm short so the possibility that I'll end up with someone shorter is pretty small.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think any guy is shoter than me, I'm only 5ft but I'd date a guy a couple of inches shorter than me

1|0
    0|0
  • YES, i'd finally have someone equally as short to share short problems with :))))))

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer a fall guy but I'm 5'11 myself so if he's like 5'10 I'll be okay with it I guess haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Really I’d prefer a taller guy than me but if he was really nice, I’d date him anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as he's very masculine and tough as well as tender. I've met men who were 6'5 and weak and fragile.

0|0
    0|0
  • i once dated a girl who was shorter than me & i totally ddnt feel comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably because I'm short too 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably not cos I'm 5ft lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I would not

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5"2 you so no