Should You Feel Sexually Attracted to Someone in Order to Get into a Romantic Relationship?

I met a girl. She's great, I just don't feel sexually attracted to her. That's the only thing missing...

26

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly - yes. There should be if not sexual attraction at first, then at least some excitement when you see her

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Great answer.. Honestly I felt no excitement. I didn't even feel like going in for the kiss...

• Then you both are better of as friends

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone has a different opinion on sexuality. For some, it is an absolute must, while it is more optional for others. I personally think it is quite important part of a relationship, and would want to be sexually attracted to my girlfriend.

It really depends on what you want (which I know can be difficult to figure out)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE