What is the maximum age gap that you'd want between you and your partner?

I probably wouldn't date anyone younger or older than me who is more than a couple years younger/older

1442

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to say no more than 10 years, but I met an amazing woman who happens to be 15 years younger and we fell for each other almost instantly (my age is wrong on this site and I can't change it). I struggled with it at first, but I'd be a fool to let age get in the way.

Most Helpful Girl

• I recently moved my age gap limit. I just met this really nice guy of thirty-two and he seems like a gentleman. I've noticed that I attract older guys anyway, due to my mature nature, so yeah, thirty-two it is.