Do you ever miss/think of your first girlfriend? Did she have an impact in your life?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In everyday life, I have no desire to think of my first ever girlfriend. At all.

Sometimes I think of her when I am reflecting on my love life.

She definitely had an impact because she ultimately changed I would handle all my future relationships. As with every partner, they mould you.

It seems she misses me a lot more than I miss her. Because I still get a sporadic text from her, when she gets lonely.

When I get drunk I often think it's a goodidea to send her a text and say sorry etc. But I have never acted upon this because I just don't see the point. I don't love her anymore. Simple as that.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Yeah, because she made it hard for me to trust people and indirectly messed up a set of exams for me. But she also helped me discover myself sexually at a relatively early age for someone with my fetishes. We still talk sometimes because we both know it's a bit of a "what if" for us

0|0
    0|0
  • This will have contrasting answers. A girl is most likely going to hate her first.

To a boy his first girlfriend has taken his virginity ang ushered him into manhood. He won't forget that. Neither will she.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope my first girlfriend had no impact on me whatsoever, came a time when I really hated her, now she's just a memory.

0|0
    0|0
  • She had an enormous impact on my life. She taught me about selfless love and giving myself completely to another.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my first girl friend as we were never serious but either of my long term relationships for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. First gf/bf is a mistake everyone has to make😅

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. She fucked me up good n proper

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea because she was the only one I've had

0|0
    0|0
  • I shouldn’t have went into a relationship with her at sixteen.. I should have spent more time with this other girl who luckily for me, I still know her.
    She makes me happy.
    I know I’m in the friend zone with her but she is incredible.

My relationship was online, it was with with a girl in France, I live in England.
    I went into a relationship with her I think because of the thought of being in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes