Would you say 5'7.5 is a very tall height for a girl?

One of my female friends is this height, and she is often described as tall but she doesn't always agree, (incidentally this is my height also though I think its short for a guy!).

What do you think? Is 5'7.5 very tall for a girl?

47

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m 5’7” and guys usually think it’s average while girls typically consider me tall. I think part of it’s because I have very long legs and they make me seem taller overall. I think it’s above average (not necessarily tall) but in my experience I’ve found that being considered “tall” at this height is relative.

Most Helpful Guy

• Quite tall at least in the USA as the average height for a woman is 5'4"