Why are white women not interested in Native American men?

I live on a reservation I am part of "The Kaw" nation here in Oklahoma, and everytime I leave to go to Tulsa or wherever they seem not too interested in speaking with me.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Quit looking for race as a reason. Could it just be your appearance?

0|0
    0|0
    • Doubtful, I take care of myself I always have plenty of native women after me. Not to sound arrogant but just stating a fact

Most Helpful Guy

• Is it because your native American or is it because your unattractive? I mean how are they going to know your native American? I would assume that is the least likely reason. Maybe its because some native americans look Asian (Not saying it to be insulting its just they do have some facial characteristics that are reminiscent of Asians) and many women, for what ever reason (never understood why personally) don't like Asians and thus assume you are Asian not native American. Or it could be your attitude, your looks where you are looking for girls how you approach them etc etc. It could be a number of things but because your native American is probably not the most likely of them as again, most people really don't have much interaction with native americans and as such I would imagine their are not as many negative stereotypes about them (though again, that would probably depend on region so I could be mistaken).

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• It just so happens that they aren't interested in you. Some women might be and others won't be, it's just their personal preference.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• If I were to guess, I'd say they aren't into the native life style, and want a more modern life style where women are more free. I'd also guess that they don't see most native American men as good providers. I do know some Native American men who are good providers, etc. I just don't think white women in general, think that is the norm.

0|0
    0|0
  • My kindergarten teacher was white married to a 100% Native American but I don’t know which tribe. I’m an Okie too

0|1
    0|0
  • Preferences like any other. I am sure there are plenty of them out there that do

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe you are looking in the wrong spots.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because White women in America these days are only interested in hooking up/dating black men.

0|0
    1|1
    • And that would be a false statement, my friend.

• Show All
    • I’m not too sure why you have this perspective that white men should die alone, but yet again, wrong perspective to have. Everyone has their preference and everyone has their taste. Clearly these are your beliefs and there is no changing that. However, I sincerely hope for you that one day you are able to see that this is not the case.

• Everyone has their preferece, just white guys lose. If a white guy prefers white women he is destined to be alone, how can he find a white girl to date when all white girls only date black

Recommended myTakes