Why are white women not interested in Native American men?

I live on a reservation I am part of "The Kaw" nation here in Oklahoma, and everytime I leave to go to Tulsa or wherever they seem not too interested in speaking with me.

26

Most Helpful Girl

• Quit looking for race as a reason. Could it just be your appearance?

• Doubtful, I take care of myself I always have plenty of native women after me. Not to sound arrogant but just stating a fact

Most Helpful Guy

• Is it because your native American or is it because your unattractive? I mean how are they going to know your native American? I would assume that is the least likely reason. Maybe its because some native americans look Asian (Not saying it to be insulting its just they do have some facial characteristics that are reminiscent of Asians) and many women, for what ever reason (never understood why personally) don't like Asians and thus assume you are Asian not native American. Or it could be your attitude, your looks where you are looking for girls how you approach them etc etc. It could be a number of things but because your native American is probably not the most likely of them as again, most people really don't have much interaction with native americans and as such I would imagine their are not as many negative stereotypes about them (though again, that would probably depend on region so I could be mistaken).