Is it bad to slut-shame sluts?

I had a conversation with some female friends and we ended up talking about casual sex. I personally find the concept pretty gross. I would be significantly less interest or maybe lose all interest in a girl I liked if I, later on, found out that she has/had a bunch of casual sex. Look, you can hook up with as many guys on tinder as you want. You can do it every single day if it makes you happy. It's none of my business unless you're my girlfriend. My friends argue that it's bad to shame girls who are sluts. And by slut, I mean the literal definition of it, someone who has multiple casual sexual partners. The reason why it's bad is that it makes them feel ashamed about their sexuality.

I'm not the spokesperson for all men. Just because I find you repulsive doesn't suddenly mean that no man is ever going to love you. It literally only means that one single guy on planet earth doesn't want to put his penis in your vagina, and that's probably a good thing for you. "I'm attracted to girls who aren't public cum-buckets" isn't exactly an unrealistic standard.

1110

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone isn't directly involved with that person they have no reason to care. Sex feels good let them fuck around, as long as their not running around home wrecking or taking advantage of others I don't care. Not me, not my business.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I guess the main thing which I didn't formulate properly was if it's a valid and fair reason for avoiding involvement with a girl. Because I honestly don't think a girl would give a shit about some dude finding her sex life repulsive. Their response would probably be "Damn, X is boring. I didn't think he was a prude" and not "Oh no X doesn't like that I'm a slut!! I might as well end it all."

• Yeah, it's just that a lot of girls who when they were younger had a lot of casual sex feel embarrassed about it as they get older. So it can take time to discover it. I actually had that experience personally. I found out that she had been sleeping around with soooo many guys. It was actually shocking to me. And it really ruined our sex life because I wasn't sexually attracted to her anymore. I didn't straight up break up with her because of it. But it did mess things up.

• OK that I could understand can't really help you out there though, do what you feel I guess. Just know not all of us are out here fucking it up literally lol just like not all guys are. I don't hate or judge people sex is good but if it was my actual parnter I'd be turned off too.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know that it is wrong, but it is definitely showing that you are not compassionate to what may have been going on in her life at the time. I am a pretty firm believer that there is no such thing as casual sex, and that women who want casual sex, and claim to be happy being single, are really just deluding themselves. The reason being that I have never met a chronically single woman who didn't really obviously hate her life.

ALL THAT BEING SAID: SHOULD YOU SHAME HER FOR NOT BEING SELF AWARE ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT MORE PENIS WON'T MAKE HER HAPPIER? No. That would be mean.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE