Is it bad to slut-shame sluts?

Anonymous
I had a conversation with some female friends and we ended up talking about casual sex. I personally find the concept pretty gross. I would be significantly less interest or maybe lose all interest in a girl I liked if I, later on, found out that she has/had a bunch of casual sex. Look, you can hook up with as many guys on tinder as you want. You can do it every single day if it makes you happy. It's none of my business unless you're my girlfriend. My friends argue that it's bad to shame girls who are sluts. And by slut, I mean the literal definition of it, someone who has multiple casual sexual partners. The reason why it's bad is that it makes them feel ashamed about their sexuality.

I'm not the spokesperson for all men. Just because I find you repulsive doesn't suddenly mean that no man is ever going to love you. It literally only means that one single guy on planet earth doesn't want to put his penis in your vagina, and that's probably a good thing for you. "I'm attracted to girls who aren't public cum-buckets" isn't exactly an unrealistic standard.
Is it bad to slut-shame sluts?
11
10