He said no makeup to the party?

Saturday I’m going to a party with the guy I’ve been messing with and it’s his friends and family ,(first time out together ) he said he wants me to look good but not to wear my makeup. But why?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes you natural... Simply put he thinks you look better without wasting time trying to look better.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants to see what you look like without makeup. Wear makeup if you want, don't mind what he says.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • This is absolutely ridiculous if you put a post on saying you want to have sex and you want him to wear a condom and then someone posted. meh wear one or not it is your choice you would be furious

• @James7701 and it's her right to know he's not going to wear a condom so that she can refuse to have sex with him.

• Ok so the condom is make up and sex is the relationship he wants to test the waters and see if he likes it or not