He said no makeup to the party?

Saturday I’m going to a party with the guy I’ve been messing with and it’s his friends and family ,(first time out together ) he said he wants me to look good but not to wear my makeup. But why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes you natural... Simply put he thinks you look better without wasting time trying to look better.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants to see what you look like without makeup. Wear makeup if you want, don't mind what he says.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • This is absolutely ridiculous if you put a post on saying you want to have sex and you want him to wear a condom and then someone posted. meh wear one or not it is your choice you would be furious

• Show All
    • @James7701 and it's her right to know he's not going to wear a condom so that she can refuse to have sex with him.

• Ok so the condom is make up and sex is the relationship he wants to test the waters and see if he likes it or not

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Look good he doesn't control what you look like. If he wants to know what you look like without makeup don't wear it around the house

0|0
    0|0
  • Why? That's hard to say
    ... he could just be giving you totally bad fashion advice lol

0|1
    0|0
  • 2 look natural

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes