Have you ever dated a sociopath? What was the experience like?

Stories are welcome.
Or a person who you suspect was/is a sociopath.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Been with a sociopath girlfriend. She hated me and pursued me; she hated me and wanted to get pregnant; she hated me and was the most uninhibited at sex; she was phenomenal. She was incapable of a relationship beyond sex. That’s about it

• Was that a positive or negative experience for you?

• Since you said she was “phenomenal” it made me think you added some positivity to it

• Negative in the sense when she turned on me she was by far the most evil of breakups.

Phenomenal referring only to the sex. She had little to no feelings so the sex was full throttle and just completely uninhibited by any emotions. She had orgasms unmatched to any other gfs the details of which some find difficult to believe-extreme

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm terrified of sociopaths and narcissists because I'm a magnet for them. They leech off people with high empathy.

It's scary how charismatic and enchanting they can be, but I have avoided a romantic entanglement with a true sociopath.

• Yep. And I’m not foolproof even though sometimes I’d like to think I am. At the end of the day I know that a sociopath who is smarter than me can also deceive me. So I’m trying to see how they act etc.

• Can you describe some of their behaviors or tendencies?

• They're smart and they know a lot. They can fake interest in you and your interests with ease so you think you're connecting on a deep level. They can charm you into submission and yeah, they're smarter than you. They know how to hide it.

The difference between a sociopath and a psychopath is a deeply developed understanding of consequences. They know exactly what they can get away with and how to do so.

A psychopath doesn't care about the consequences which is why they'll go on a murdering rampage. A sociopath knows the consequences aren't worth the effort. But that's about the only difference.

So basically a sociopath will do whatever they know they can get away with. They will scar you emotionally without giving a crap about your feelings because they know that there's no law against it.

They truly have no empathy.