Do you think gag will be better if it can be converted into dating website as well?

I always wondered
As most of people here are single and looking to mingle
As we share our problems here and sometimes we find people who really understands us...
Do you think it's a valid idea?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't think this is a good idea.
    Most people here aren't "single and looking to mingle"; they're here because they're curious, bored, and/or want human interaction (the platonic kind).
    The ones that are on G@G with the goal of finding a "date" are in the minority.
    And of those folks, the majority are guys.
    And of those guys, the majority aren't looking for a relationship or anything romantic; they're looking for something sexual, such as the exchange of nudes or a sex chat.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Not a good idea. This is a question site. Not a dating site. There are people on here that are not looking to date.

1|1
    0|0
    • People who are instrested in dating can date
      Not instrested people can just use question site

• Show All
    • Been doing so for 5 years now

• LoL... If girls approached boys as much as boys do..
      World would have been Soo much better

• No. There are dating sites for a reason. A dating site won't work as a part advice site.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm getting opinions from both
      Maybe I should had created a poll šŸ˜‡
      By the way your age is 101
      And I was talking about combining both the things!

• If you combine both, the people this site attracts will automatically become very different. People will also not feel as comfortable asking weird or embarrassing questions when they know they're there looking for somebody to be with, they'll be trying to impress instead.

• Oh k
      Thanks fr ur opinion

• Hell no most guys on here are not interested in dating, only getting nudes. Happens way to many times on here to me when I just start having a normal, friendly conversation with a guy on here and then boom "can you send me pictures of you" out of nowhere

0|1
    0|0
    • Just Becz 1 guy did it, You can't judge others.

• Show All
    • Don't ask for people opinions if you're going to twist them into something else, so bye šŸ‘

• That was Soo rude
      I was just keeping my opinion ,
      Actually in real life it's boys fault.. Even if it's not boys fault, boys have to admit it's their fault..
      Fact of life...

What Guys Said 5

• Nope
    Single and looking to mingle are just some creepy weird dudes. If G@G turned into a dating site... Many users will leave G@G because of the annoying weirdos.

0|1
    0|0
  • It takes away from the genuine atmosphere of this platform where everyone can just ask questions they want

0|1
    0|0
  • I think that is actually a good idea. I wouldn't use it as such though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would leave.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not in my case

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes