Do you think gag will be better if it can be converted into dating website as well?

I always wondered
As most of people here are single and looking to mingle
As we share our problems here and sometimes we find people who really understands us...
Do you think it's a valid idea?

46

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't think this is a good idea.
    Most people here aren't "single and looking to mingle"; they're here because they're curious, bored, and/or want human interaction (the platonic kind).
    The ones that are on G@G with the goal of finding a "date" are in the minority.
    And of those folks, the majority are guys.
    And of those guys, the majority aren't looking for a relationship or anything romantic; they're looking for something sexual, such as the exchange of nudes or a sex chat.

Most Helpful Guy