I am developing an uncontrollable, but also uncomfortable love towards my therapist. Is it wrong for me to open up in a non threatening way to her?

Anonymous
As part of therapy I opened up to things I haven’t opened up to people before (mum, girlfriend, friends etc), and for some reason, the more I engage with her the more I develop feelings.

Its like after every session I feel more closer to her. She’s very kind, listens to me well and understands me. Which is a big thing as I’ve never really opened upto people before. She’s also pretty but not a 10. But I don’t care I just have developed something deep for her.

I am thinking of opening up about this to her. Not necessarily to act on it as I know she is forbidden even if she wanted to for 2 years, but to get it off my chest and also to perhaps solve it properly maybe as part of the therapy.

For the record I know I shouldn’t date a therapist as it is very dangerous for me (she can emotionally damage me in ways people cannot imagine)

any advice or thoughts?
3
6