I'm going to attend college next month and I'm hoping to find myself a girl there. Any advice?

I haven't been in a relationship for three years but I'm hoping to find one soon. I will be attending college next month and I really hope to find a good girl there. Outside of work and my close friend circle, it's been difficult getting to know women. I've noticed that women at work flirt with me and that random stranger will check me out, so I must be somewhat attractive. I just hope I can get over that initial attraction and actually connect with someone. I don't want to put too much pressure on myself but I feel that if I can't find anyone in the next year while I'm at school then I'll be doomed to be forever alone. How will I know if a girl wants me to ask her out? And how should I go about looking for a relationship while I'm attending school?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Focus on your schooling and if you meet a girl you like then you can ask her out, but like I said. You should focus on your schooling

Most Helpful Guy

• What school will you be attending? Let me know if you would rather talk by PM.