I don't feel attracted to anyone, I don't know why?

Anonymous
I'm 19, never had a boyfriend, never kissed a guy, nothing. I've had guys hitting on me. And it has happened quite a few times that I liked a guy until he started flirting with me. I really don't feel any kind of attraction towards anyone. Sometimes I even ask myself if i'm interested in girls, but i think i'm not. I always feel fear even when I see someone liking me. It's just that either i don't like their physical appereance or their personality or lack of intelligence. Right now i'm communicating with this guy. He is nice and we have a few things in common. But I just feel like he is kind of insecure and most of the time he is even afraid to say what he truly thinks on some things we discuss about. I don't think he is quite attractive at least from the pictures and i'm afraid to meet him although he has invited me on a gig and on 2 parties. I accepted to go on the gig and the tickets were sold out and when i foind out i was so happy, before that I was extremely nervous. Because of his insecurity i'm thinking that maybe he doesn't even like me for me but he just wants to go oit with a girl. Sometimes I feel sad when he doesn't text me and sometimes I imagine what it would be like to go out with him. I don't want to be a cock tease but it really happens with most of the guys that I think I like and then I can't decide and I just back off. I don't know what's wrong with me.
I don't feel attracted to anyone, I don't know why?
Add Opinion