Online Dating: Which is most important to you?

• Profile picture (s)
  • Profile content (information about the person)
  • Both are equally important
    Vote C
  • I don't date/Show me the results!
    Vote D

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Religious beliefs. But I'm either going to leave online dating for dating irl or I'll ditch dating altogether.

Most people in online dating want to play around, but my rule is that you either take things seriously or you're not worth my time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely the info. I'm super turned off by people who have professional photos on their profile or a bunch of "aesthetic" / photography portraits. I like real people who aren't trying too hard with their physical representation. Sure, I have to be physically attracted to them too, but I don't want someone super vain lol. I don't use Tinder for dating so much as I use it to get to know interesting people; but I always read bios and majority of the time I swipe left. Ended up making a lot of cool matches / talking to geniune folk because of it. Even if you have nice photos, if you come off as having a dull or typical personality I can't talk to you haha.