Should I send him a "sexy selfie"?

I was texting my boyfriend tonight and he told me that he might need a sexy selfie because he is having withdrawals (we haven't been able to see each other for almost 3 weeks because I'm home for winter break, and there is still a week until we see each other again) and I kinda just joked that he wanted that from the most awkward person. He called me cute for being awkward then when he said goodnight he said "goodnight sexy" instead of beautiful like he normally does (probably to make me feel good enough about my body to take that selfie).
We have been dating for almost 3 months, and we do fool around, but we haven't had sex yet, so he has seen my body before.
I do trust him and I really like him, but I've never sent pictures like that of myself before so it makes me nervous. And I wouldn't even know how to take a good one. Like I wouldn't be comfortable sending him a naked picture, but maybe in underwear? Is that even good enough for what he is looking for?
I am 19, and he is 21 by the way...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A pic in some sexy underwear or behind a pillow, naked, suggesting a lot, but not showing much, would work. But do that only if you are comfortable and completely trust him. Re. taking a good pic. A selfie would do, it doesn't have to be anything special or great. He just wants a picture. I agree, don't send him a naked picture.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• It's your body. You shouldn't until/unless you get to the point where you want to do so without our influence. Not sending a picture isn't going to or rather, shouldn't cause a rift. If he is even remotely understanding then he will never have suggested it in pressure.

1|0
    0|0
    • In fact, simply that you've asked about it shows concern enough for it to be deemed a somewhat 'bad' idea. :P

• I would say that it wouldn't hurt to send him one. If you need some inspiration on things you could do without going nude, I would suggest checking out the GoneMild subreddit on reddit. com.

1|0
    0|0
  • Go underwear. You will feel more comfortable and I'm sure still look great. If anything he will want you more after that, but you're only another week away 😄

1|0
    0|0
  • Have you ever tried video you can have fun

1|0
    0|0
  • no but you can send me one lol

0|0
    1|1

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes