Is this a nice gift to give to a guy or not?

iv known him for a year now and we are more than friends but not boyfriend girlfriend yet but we have kissed a lot before, talk all day almost daily. his bday is soon and want to gift him something small but nice with a card. but I need ideas what to get. he will be 24 and likes cars, boxing and going to car shows. would it be weird to give a gift? I want to give him tickets to a car event in a little box and bow with a diy card with boxing stickers and write something inside but what? iv never had a real relationship before but he's special to me but need ideas what to write in the card, don't want to freak him out and we are not couple. I am clueless what to write inside

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Shoot, sounds awesome, but it sounds like a tipping point, so be ready for the results

• what do you mean

• we have already had that talk though

• And? What did you say? You responded as if I'm already supposed to know this...