Is 4 years too much of an age gap?

There's a four year age gap between myself and my crush. I'm starting to wonder if that's too much of an age difference. I'm the older one and some of the stuff he does just feels a little kid-ish to me. Other moments he seems pretty mature for his age.

616

Most Helpful Guy

• depends. if you are both idiots then its fine. if you are both intelligent people then its fine. if you're intelligent and he is not then it won't work and vice versa.
    I date a girl 4 years younger than me. I was only 24 and she was 20 and I felt like a damn baby sitter. so go with the vibe he is giving you.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not a huge gap at all alright! From a biology prospect.. It's better to choose someone who's older 4 years or more from you to marry for eternality.. You know what I mean :) so my point is, just go with your choice! Another thing is he's generally will have more experience than you in lofe and it's totally awesome!