Is 4 years too much of an age gap?

There's a four year age gap between myself and my crush. I'm starting to wonder if that's too much of an age difference. I'm the older one and some of the stuff he does just feels a little kid-ish to me. Other moments he seems pretty mature for his age.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• depends. if you are both idiots then its fine. if you are both intelligent people then its fine. if you're intelligent and he is not then it won't work and vice versa.
    I date a girl 4 years younger than me. I was only 24 and she was 20 and I felt like a damn baby sitter. so go with the vibe he is giving you.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not a huge gap at all alright! From a biology prospect.. It's better to choose someone who's older 4 years or more from you to marry for eternality.. You know what I mean :) so my point is, just go with your choice! Another thing is he's generally will have more experience than you in lofe and it's totally awesome!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• XKCD put it best:

0|0
    0|0
  • "some of the stuff he does just feels a little kid-ish to me" Sounds like there is too much of an age gap, or a maturity gap.

0|0
    0|0
  • Twelve to sixteen is a lot. Fifteen to 19 can be a lot. Twenty five to twenty nine not so much so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's fine. I've dated girls who were older than me by at least that much, one was 9 years older than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend right now is 25, it isn't that different tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all he will be fun loving and caring guy you ever meet just go on.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend is 4.5 years younger than me and we've been together 3 years :) it's fine!

0|0
    0|0
  • The only time I can see kr being an issue is when one can legally drink and the other can't

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he is less matured n doesn't work out if he is older ut could have worked

0|0
    0|0
  • That's nothing. Not even close.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• I've heard a lot worse than 4 years haha doesn't seem to bad :)

0|0
    0|0
  • no it's perfectly fine

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 years is nothing. Age is a just a number.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on if he is yonger. If he is younger then it could possibly be a problem if he is under 18. But if not, go for it hun.
    My parents are 6 years apart but married in there mid 20's/early 30's

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes