Guy question. How do I find decent guys to talk to and potentially date. I don't really go out to clubs or anything. Just hang out with friend mostly?

I just don't think online dating has worked for me so far and I've had a lot of weird situations from it. I stopped looking for a guy worth dating because all of the ones I've liked ended up being weird in the end and only wanting sex.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Do things that you enjoy and you'll meet a boy along the way

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• what makes you decent and worth dating too?
    most girls unfortunately thinks of themselves as in a higher level than guys which is hypocrite !
    stop pointing at your body as the most precious thing you have so it doesn't become the main interest for the man you're dating !

0|0
    1|0
  • Volunteer at something where guys are present, go to church, join a sports league - even if you just get to know girls, they have brothers.

1|0
    0|0
    • I go to church but just older guys there who are married. I work too much to volunteer. I don't know

• Show All
    • Yeah some weekends if I'm not going somewhere or have an appointment

• Ok I'll try that

• 1. Become a Regular Somewhere

Preferably somewhere you enjoy and where guys also come to. There’s something about being a fixture in someplace you’re comfortable (that isn’t your home) that gives you the confidence to talk to people. Find your favorite cafe, bar, bookstore, restaurant, or place to listen to live music and see how it feels to become a regular.

2. Do More Things Alone

If you're shy about going out alone, bring a book or a journal at first, and take small steps to get comfortable with the feeling. Consider trying not to look at your phone all night, and see what happens.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you have any hobbies or something your interested in starting? That's a great way to meet people and there's already something you're both interested in.

0|0
    0|0
    • I do art and poetry that's about it

• Show All
    • My pleasure and that's great, you got a lot to work with.

• Yeah just gotta find time.

• My sister found her boyfriend she’s been dating over a year at some recreational volleyball event so you could try something like that. There’s a lot of recreational events out there to chose from if that’s not your thing

0|0
    0|0
  • The same way you find decent people in general, Don't look for them at all because they're most likely not looking for anyone either. Good luck finding a good person in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go out.. meet people... dont try to meet love... go out to meet people... and its gonna happen

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't really like crowded places I don't know. I just hang with friends

• Nobody loves crowded places... but its the way to meet new people... make new friendships cuz there is a lot of people in this world and u will never know what u expect... but through new friendships u meet 0.2% new people and diferent caracters.. just dont be afraid to go out and make new friends cuz nobody knows what tomorow brings.

What Girls Said 1

• Rushing into finding someone opens you up to the vulnerability of falling for the wrong person... like someone who may only be looking for a fling. So next time you are out with your friends, relax, take a deep breath, have fun, and be yourself. Don't try so hard to make someone like you. Just let love bloom naturally.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes