I have a lot of guy friends, and I would date a lot of them. Is this bad?

Anonymous
Before you judge, I choose my friends carefully. I mostly hang out with guys though. The guys I hang out with are: laid-back, gentle, sweet, caring, funny/hilarious, chill, and basically fun to be around. They consider me one of their friends. I’m not gonna say I’m considered a “bro” because I don’t feel right to be labeled as such, lol.

But sometimes, since I hang out with guys (I play video games with them, etc.) I usually find myself having some sort of attraction for multiple guys. It’s like, I want “X” guy but I also find “Y” and “Z” guy very attractive and boyfriend potential. I would love to spend time with them etc.

This doesn’t have to do with sex by the way. I connect with them and I like them mostly because they’re good people. Good guys. But for some reason it’s like if I choose “Y” over “Z” I’ll regret it later and I’ll want to be with “Z”.

WTF do I do? Should I date all of them at once? Lmao, jk.
+1 y
Also I’m quite flirty with a few of them but I don’t act sexually or anything with them.
13
1