I have a lot of guy friends, and I would date a lot of them. Is this bad?

Before you judge, I choose my friends carefully. I mostly hang out with guys though. The guys I hang out with are: laid-back, gentle, sweet, caring, funny/hilarious, chill, and basically fun to be around. They consider me one of their friends. I’m not gonna say I’m considered a “bro” because I don’t feel right to be labeled as such, lol.

But sometimes, since I hang out with guys (I play video games with them, etc.) I usually find myself having some sort of attraction for multiple guys. It’s like, I want “X” guy but I also find “Y” and “Z” guy very attractive and boyfriend potential. I would love to spend time with them etc.

This doesn’t have to do with sex by the way. I connect with them and I like them mostly because they’re good people. Good guys. But for some reason it’s like if I choose “Y” over “Z” I’ll regret it later and I’ll want to be with “Z”.

WTF do I do? Should I date all of them at once? Lmao, jk.
Also I’m quite flirty with a few of them but I don’t act sexually or anything with them.

113

Most Helpful Guy

• "I mostly hang out with guys though"
    Usually means Drama queen alert.

Anyways dunno. I guess you'll need to keep it like that until you decide for someone emotionally. Because if they all look good, then we can take away this category, Because Looks dont matter in this case then.

• If you knew me you’d know I’m the exact opposite of a drama queen😅! And yes, they’re all really hadnsome haha 😜

• Okay haha ^^
      Well as I said you simply have to wait until you click emotionally more with one guy than with the others. Be patient.

• I’ll try 😊😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Well think carefully if thats really what you want and if you can decide who you like best...

But yea you can go ahead dating them lol i dod that with two guys and was a fun experience