I have a lot of guy friends, and I would date a lot of them. Is this bad?

Before you judge, I choose my friends carefully. I mostly hang out with guys though. The guys I hang out with are: laid-back, gentle, sweet, caring, funny/hilarious, chill, and basically fun to be around. They consider me one of their friends. I’m not gonna say I’m considered a “bro” because I don’t feel right to be labeled as such, lol.

But sometimes, since I hang out with guys (I play video games with them, etc.) I usually find myself having some sort of attraction for multiple guys. It’s like, I want “X” guy but I also find “Y” and “Z” guy very attractive and boyfriend potential. I would love to spend time with them etc.

This doesn’t have to do with sex by the way. I connect with them and I like them mostly because they’re good people. Good guys. But for some reason it’s like if I choose “Y” over “Z” I’ll regret it later and I’ll want to be with “Z”.

WTF do I do? Should I date all of them at once? Lmao, jk.
Updates:
Also I’m quite flirty with a few of them but I don’t act sexually or anything with them.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "I mostly hang out with guys though"
    Usually means Drama queen alert.

Anyways dunno. I guess you'll need to keep it like that until you decide for someone emotionally. Because if they all look good, then we can take away this category, Because Looks dont matter in this case then.

0|0
    0|0
    • If you knew me you’d know I’m the exact opposite of a drama queen😅! And yes, they’re all really hadnsome haha 😜

• Okay haha ^^
      Well as I said you simply have to wait until you click emotionally more with one guy than with the others. Be patient.

• I’ll try 😊😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Well think carefully if thats really what you want and if you can decide who you like best...

But yea you can go ahead dating them lol i dod that with two guys and was a fun experience

1|1
    0|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I'd wait until you found one in particular that attracted you. If you went for more than one, you could lose multiple friends in a short time. Reality is, that once you date a guy, it's common for the friendship to end once the romantic relationship ends. So consider wisely when and with whom to have a closer relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you like them just as your friends.
    not as dating material.
    I think you love all of them but as only friends

0|0
    1|0
    • No. I have feelings for them lol.

• Show All
    • Guys are awesome

• I'm guy
      and I'm awesome too 😅

• Just ask them simple ice breaker questions and narrow down which ones give answers that resonate with your soul and keep narrowing it down till you find the right one.

0|0
    0|0
  • not bad unless you start sleeping with all of them lol

0|0
    0|0
    • I wasn’t planning on that, but why would it be bad?

• to me, sex is sacred... only meant for the person you love. but that is my personal views

• Lol, okay

• Yes you may.. you got a right to choose who you think is good for you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only date one, otherwise you may lose all of them.

1|1
    0|1
  • U don't even know whts luv n whts friendship

0|0
    1|1
    • Can’t anyone understand that I have feelings for multiple guys? Can’t anyone wrap their heads around that possibility? It happens all the time; girls falling for more than 1 guy. It’s not all black and white

• They can like n be with multiple guys but they can't love multiple guys u please understand the difference of luv n dates

• Oh my god 🤦🏻‍♀️

• very bad

0|0
    1|1
  • Nice! How many total are you interested in? :)

0|0
    0|0
    • 3-4 lmao

• Show All
    • So what's the plan?

• Are you gonna date them all?

• Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes