Why Do Girls Lead On?

I've been talking to this chick. She seemed to have liked me while we talked for about a month, we finally go on a date and we make out on this date, but a day after she ghosts me for two months, then around the beginning of this month (12/2017) she started back talking to me saying "sorry I've been going through things and I tend to draw away from people when I am" or something to that extent. She's been talking to me again for almost a month now. But I can't seem to get a date with her. She entertains the idea of a date but won't follow through. I can't grasp an objective she has for me from her ass. Sounds bad but why does she entertain me? Do girls get a fancy from driving guys crazy? Is this a hot sexy new millennial thing that's supposed to be a fucking turn on? Can nothing make sense anymore?
So I think I need to mention this as well. Just for the record, I'm talking to other girls while talking to her. Therefore she's not the only one I'm focused on. So I entertain her a bit while I go have fun with others

50

Most Helpful Girl

• She told you she's going through some things and you ask her on another date?
    Lol. She's being kind to you so she doesn't tell you to fuck off and get the hint.