Whats a good place to go on a first date?

My boyfriend and I have been in a long distance relationship for a while, and I want to know where guys like to go for dates.

23

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Ooo sounds exciting, I went out to lunch with my date I met off the tindaaaa. It went good, something low key but in PUBLIC can't stress that enough. Is it your first time meeting?

• Yes it is our first time actually meeting

• Be careful love, you're 15. Hm, go somewhere public eating lunch for example at olive garden. Can you drive yourself? And tell a close relative you are going for safety reasons. And have fun, be confident and don't get in the car with him till you know for sure he's legit. :)

• thanks that's a good idea I might try that one