Boyfriend says if I had plastic surgery he'd break up with me?

I want to make my eyes bigger but he says if I ever do he will break up with me. He's really handsome and I'm afraid that He might find another pretty girl. And I feel like it's the only thing that'll raise my self esteem. I feel like everybody is prettier than me and it feels awful.

420

Most Helpful Guy

• He's saying he doesn't want you to change. He probably feels if you do it you're trying to impress the rest of the world including other guys when really the only people your appearance should matter to is you and him. He probably feels like you're trying to look better for someone other than him. Honestly if he likes you the way you are I'm confused on why you would want to change? Does it really matter what anyone else thinks? In my opinion life is too short to try and impress people who aren't an integral part of yours.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Fuck him. Do what you want. In two years you and him might have broken up anyway and you will regret not having done the surgery.
    Plus a good boyfriend would never threaten to break up with you over something as small as eye surgery.
    Are you wanting to get the lid surgery or the lengthening surgery?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE