What should I do about this?

Anonymous
So I got together just a while ago with a great guy. He's nice, a total gentleman- like he even gives massages voluntarily... It just went really fast. We just dated for two weeks and he already told me he loves me. It's been three weeks since we made it official.
But my health has been decreasing lately and he seems to think I'm making this up because I don't want to spend time with him as I had to cancel twice on him because I didn't feel well- which is not the case. Last night I had to go to the hospital because I threw up blood. He is angry at me for canceling and when I tried to talk to him about it he got even more upset, saying how he doesn't deserve to be let down by everyone like this. At this point it's stressing me out a lot. I'd like to get well again and it's really difficult developing deeper feelings like that... any ideas?
What should I do about this?
7
0