What should I do about this?

So I got together just a while ago with a great guy. He's nice, a total gentleman- like he even gives massages voluntarily... It just went really fast. We just dated for two weeks and he already told me he loves me. It's been three weeks since we made it official.
But my health has been decreasing lately and he seems to think I'm making this up because I don't want to spend time with him as I had to cancel twice on him because I didn't feel well- which is not the case. Last night I had to go to the hospital because I threw up blood. He is angry at me for canceling and when I tried to talk to him about it he got even more upset, saying how he doesn't deserve to be let down by everyone like this. At this point it's stressing me out a lot. I'd like to get well again and it's really difficult developing deeper feelings like that... any ideas?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Try to be more open to him and ask him to help with your health issues. A couple of bux, a lift to the hospital, help to find a better doctor or hospital. And you'll also check how helpful the guy is. So far he looks hysteric, like most of the teenagers at his age.

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel like I'm dating one of these passive aggressive women who are always portrayed in facebook and youtube videos. Like the ones who put a gps on their guy and reply with a k when he's busy

• Show All
    • But he's 23 shouldn't he be beyond that?

• Sometimes they never grow up

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Well, it's not that complex. All you have to do is dial him up and talk to him about your health and how you've been faring all these days. Add some extra details and see if he comes after you with a worried face. Be genuine in talking and let him feel what you're going through. Cry in between to put it even better. If he's been genuine all these days, he'll come running all the way. Otherwise just end everything peacefully.
    I wish that you get well soon and return to good spirit and health.

0|0
    0|0
  • Explain him everything that had happened in detail and see his reaction, instead of getting worried about your health if he plays that emotional​ drama or gets angry on you then throw him out and move on..

0|0
    0|0
  • They guy's manipulating you a predator, the fact he acted so perfect in the beginning is a tip off. Ditch this freak , he'll get violent later. And, hope you get better.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to know that men like a woman for the first 20 days, after that he loves...
    He might never had a bad break up in order to show some defence. He is just not afraid to show you his feelings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Say him u were in hospital, when he is still angry he is some dumbass and not worth ur time

0|1
    0|0
  • This seems off, trust your gut

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes