What should I do about this?

So I got together just a while ago with a great guy. He's nice, a total gentleman- like he even gives massages voluntarily... It just went really fast. We just dated for two weeks and he already told me he loves me. It's been three weeks since we made it official.
But my health has been decreasing lately and he seems to think I'm making this up because I don't want to spend time with him as I had to cancel twice on him because I didn't feel well- which is not the case. Last night I had to go to the hospital because I threw up blood. He is angry at me for canceling and when I tried to talk to him about it he got even more upset, saying how he doesn't deserve to be let down by everyone like this. At this point it's stressing me out a lot. I'd like to get well again and it's really difficult developing deeper feelings like that... any ideas?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Try to be more open to him and ask him to help with your health issues. A couple of bux, a lift to the hospital, help to find a better doctor or hospital. And you'll also check how helpful the guy is. So far he looks hysteric, like most of the teenagers at his age.

• I feel like I'm dating one of these passive aggressive women who are always portrayed in facebook and youtube videos. Like the ones who put a gps on their guy and reply with a k when he's busy

• But he's 23 shouldn't he be beyond that?

• Sometimes they never grow up