Why are some men players? What are they really looking for?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You know, I feel that "players" sort of get a bad rap, especially the classic womanizer. Some men just like going out but don't want the commitment or the drama. It's fun to go to musicals or to fancy restaurants or to travel and those things are also best when you're not alone. Going out with a woman in the early stages before when both of you are on your best behavior (i. e. before any craziness appears) can be viewed by some men as only getting the best part of dating while avoiding all the gristle and chewy bits.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They have no self respect

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

• Why are some men players? The same reason why some women are players

- They like the attention
    - They see you as a piece of meat
    - They get what they want and than they dump you

What can you do in order to not fall prey for them? Simple, respect yourself enough not to get involved with such players in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Libido some of use have a primative libido. We're madly in love with a girl sleep with her and the feelings decline fast. Then it happens all over again with another woman sometimes within the same week. It's really very sad.
    I hate the title player. Just looking for love only for your wild libido too sizzle away. And fire up for another girl.

There are some guys who do it to gain points

0|0
    0|0
  • Some men are thinking why not have as many girls I can while i'm still young and hot. It shows they are not mature enough mentally and women should avoid them. Their only goal is to score like some competition or number. When i was Younger i did the same. Feeling not proud anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a way too show off, telling how many girls you've been with is always the 'cool' talk.

For myself I can say that the excitement when being with a new girl is really great, after being a while with the same girl you know what you can expect. So 'being a player' keeps life exciting.

0|0
    0|0
  • they want sex and they have learned how to get it... it's kind of mean but girls are just so stingy with sex, it's also kind of understandable that some guys just start to abuse the words girls wanna hear just to get some pussy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very simple, they want sex. Just from observations, i think they get off on the thrill of the hunt, the conquest and even the challenge of getting a girl that is most resistant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Players are just regular guys who are smart enough to know that dating is a game, and have the gumption to learn to play it well. The rest of us remain clueless and dateless.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can think of a few things why they might do that.
    ) They could just really want sex
    ) Dating/sex for them is just a game of numbers
    ) They have an insecurity and need to prove people or themselves that they CAN get women
    ) They see women as dumb and therefore prove to themselves that "Oh yeah. She slept with me because she has no morals and can't think"
    ) They are looking for a real challenge of a woman who isn't that easy to get with

As the list goes on, the reason gets more and more extreme. This might not be all of them, but I think the first two are the majority of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • A decision to be easier. If he's not immediately knocked off his feet before he has a chance with another he finds to be as hot as you; he'll take it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I'm not one of these men but in my experience, some of my previous girlfriends could be described as players.

0|0
    0|0
  • everyone looks for their intrests... those who have intrest in sports they play

0|0
    0|0
  • Mainly just hookups if they are players. They are either not interested in long term or afraid of it usually.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am looking for you by the way which sports are we talking about?

0|0
    0|0
    • he's not talking about sports, he's talking about men dating multiple women.

• Some men are players cuz they're just looking to score a goal

0|1
    0|0
  • They're poonhounds hunting for the one thing they like; a woman's poonanie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women are no better then men... they take what they want and get what they want,,,,,

0|0
    0|0
  • cause some men don't know who they want and they treat women like shit

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea some men try to kick a goal everytime.. They are really players

0|0
    0|1
  • Pussy. Everybody want pussy hqhqhq

1|0
    0|0
  • interest

1|0
    0|0
  • orgasms... but with another REAL person

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex sex sex

0|0
    0|0
  • They think with their penis not brain

0|0
    0|0
  • Even they dont know that

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex. Obvious really

0|0
    1|0
  • Pussy and anus to ream

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know never did that

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex and status. A man who has had multiple sexual partners will generate an intrigue among women and they will want to sleep with him, regardless of how disgusting they claim to find his behavior.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are more interested in having flings rather than having a solid relation !!

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are some women gold diggers?

0|0
    0|0
    • Because some men dupe them into sex by buying them expensive things, which they mistake for real love, instead of the ruse that it actually is.

• Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• That's when they're immature and just want to f*ck

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes