Did you already give up a passion/hobby for your SO?

I ask this because some of my exes did not live well the fact that I had a passion which take me some hours a week (lile 7-8h). She said that I was almost never at home etc. I did not gave up my hobby for her because that's a part of who I am, our relationship did not last long after that. I find this pretty much egocentric to ask this. Did it already happen to you (boy or girl does not matter) ? Do you regret it?
  • Yes
  • No

2613

Most Helpful Girl

• Ideally, one would compromise in this situation. You shouldn’t be spending all of your free time on your hobby if you want to have a healthy relationship with your partner. You shouldn’t have to give up your hobbies completely, but perhaps spend a few hours less per week so that you can spend more quality time with your partner.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• i haven't had to give up a passion or hobby of mine. in fact my SO supports and encourages my hobbies and passions

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE