Would you ever date an autistic girl? why or why not?

I hope this doesn't sound mean, I'm autistic myself. I just wanted to know :)

121

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on several things, one being where on the spectrum she falls? If she is really bad then no (which I think is obvious) as that would be nearly impossible, but if she is more at the level of aspergers, where maybe she isn't registering emotions as well then yes. I am a blunt speaker and I don't get my feelings hurt so I wouldn't have issues with that (in my experience autistic people tend to speak without realizing that what they are saying could be insulting to others), I'm also a pretty good communicator and fairly open minded so I don't think I would have to many issues, if something came up we could talk about it and resolve the conflict, again I am not particularly emotional. Then of course you have all the other things like is she attractive do I like her personality etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not? If there's chemistry there, then yeah.