Would you ever date an autistic girl? why or why not?

I hope this doesn't sound mean, I'm autistic myself. I just wanted to know :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on several things, one being where on the spectrum she falls? If she is really bad then no (which I think is obvious) as that would be nearly impossible, but if she is more at the level of aspergers, where maybe she isn't registering emotions as well then yes. I am a blunt speaker and I don't get my feelings hurt so I wouldn't have issues with that (in my experience autistic people tend to speak without realizing that what they are saying could be insulting to others), I'm also a pretty good communicator and fairly open minded so I don't think I would have to many issues, if something came up we could talk about it and resolve the conflict, again I am not particularly emotional. Then of course you have all the other things like is she attractive do I like her personality etc.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not? If there's chemistry there, then yeah.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Depends on the girl but that would not stop me in any way. I'm sure you have watched Mozart and the whale. What stands out is being able to handle your reactions and behavior. In reality, I have to do that with everyone and if I knew she loves me, I can accept just about anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. If it's highly functioning then I would (granted, I don't date girls but that's besides the point). If it's really severe, not talking level, then I wouldn't.

1|0
    0|0
  • It would depend on the saverity i mean if she is more or less self sufficient then ueah no worries i dint mind pulling a bit of extra slack to help out but ism not sure id be atteacted to someone id have to bassicly parent vs have a relationship with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda depends but I once date a ausistic girl and our relationship was about 7 months and it was good time so yeah I would date but the heavenly major austistic ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • She should be able to understand me and my feelings and besides that she should be pretty on the inside and out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've met a lot of autistic people in uni, never noticed anything about it, so no problem.

1|0
    0|0
  • i will definitely date, as generally autistic people are creative and smart and less likely to cheat.
    and it is a very petty reason to reject a adorable girl who cares for you..

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no problem with her having autism. Actually the people who are autistic have many qualities that normal people don't have.
    If given the chance they can be a great partner for entire life.

0|0
    0|0
  • If there is chemistry and it kliks, your autistic treats wil just be an adjustment for the guy. You never know how dating works out in the end

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it would take some getting used to but I think I'd do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • The hard part is about not weirding them out before you even get a chance to flirt

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I am also autistic.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i would

1|0
    0|0
  • I would date her if I like her

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes:D

0|0
    0|0
  • How are you autistic?

0|0
    0|0
  • sure, it ain't her fault she's autistic

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the person but I don't see why not

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I will

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes