What is the age gap between you and your partner?

I usually go for girls at least one to two years younger or older than me but Iv seen couples with 5 to ten years age differences. So I am trying to get an idea of an acceptable age difference.

44

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is 9 months younger than me. Although with guys I dont care much for age as long as it isn't older than 2 years and younger than 1 year. But thats only cause im in high school so big age gaps cause problems since everyone is still growing up. I tend to just stick with people who are in the same grade level as me though, it keeps things simple.

Most Helpful Guy

• Me and my girlfriend are 14 years apart. She approached me.

• I think its much more acceptable if they are the ones approaching. I find it had to approach someone with a five year difference even if I like them.

• I agree. Its worse when the guy is older.