Boyfriends mom makes me feel really bad?

Like when I'm nice to her, she criticizes me and when I kind of ignore her, she still does the same. I don't know what to do.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Focus on your boyfriends love and not his moms garbage remarks. She is just salty that you stole his heart and thinks your not worthy which you just have accept she might never like you. So rather than worrying about her just be happy with him and keep on being. His girlfriend that makes him probably want to wake up each day.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • IF she ever tries to fight you just point out to her what does she think this does to her son when she fights you? It makes him feel terrible and that all you want is for him to be able to smile and live life happy. If that means that it takes you to be there by his side for him to be happy then you will do it. Cause love and happyness is what you want for him to have and your not about to let her ruin it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Welcome to in-laws. No one likes the in-laws... You are not the first and won't be the last to feel this.

You can only put your best foot forward every time and hope you grow on her overtime. She just hates you cuz you are dating her baby boy. Nothing you can do about it really

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE