Does he like me or is he just playing games?

I know this guy and we’re pretty good friends, we text a lot and he tells me everything even though we’re relatively new friends. He’s always joking around and saying we’re dating and married and seems to flirt a lot, the inside jokes are pretty funny tbh, but recently he said that he didn’t want to be just friends and he said “I could be lieking josephina” (he calls me Josephina as one of my many nicknames) but he’s joked about liking me in the past so I didn’t know weather or not to believe him so after about an hour of us texting and me asking if he was kidding he said that he was but only after I told him that this was going to keep me awake but he acted really awkward afterwards and I’m worried that he was serious and I hurt him. Does it sound like he likes me?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he likes you but how much, friends or more, its hard to say.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he likes u

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE