Hi guys, I'm very shy with men and I would like to know what I can do to flirt (?) with someone?

And girls, how would you talk to a boy that you like to notice him

(SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Normally girls don't need to do anything. A shy shoot-eye should be enough for a guy to come talk to you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, then I will be very ugly 😂

• Show All
    • I'm too normal, i think its the bad temper lol

• Nah, just find some older guys (25+) at clubs, disco's everywhere you can

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say.. "just do it". you don't need to prepare yourself for flirting. You can learn some phrases to seduce men via google. and try to overcome your shyness. that's it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Stare at him, when he does the same don't turn your head and smile at him. The job is 50% done

1|1
    0|0
  • Just give him a warm shakehand and look at him continuously and smile. He is gone

1|1
    0|0
  • Juat say hi start from there find a subject he is into and learn about it to have a conservation

0|0
    0|0
  • I would find a common interest, pay attention to their interests and see if you both have a common interest.
    I would figure out a way that shows your personality, often photography works well. Dogs may also be a good icebreaker. HAve courage to express yourself, but also give the impression that you are a person with options, not staring at him and making it obvious you are all invested in him, and smile and have fun, make sure he knows the sound of your laugh before you see him next time

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes