Hi guys, I'm very shy with men and I would like to know what I can do to flirt (?) with someone?

And girls, how would you talk to a boy that you like to notice him

(SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH)

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Normally girls don't need to do anything. A shy shoot-eye should be enough for a guy to come talk to you.

• Well, then I will be very ugly 😂

• I'm too normal, i think its the bad temper lol

• Nah, just find some older guys (25+) at clubs, disco's everywhere you can

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say.. "just do it". you don't need to prepare yourself for flirting. You can learn some phrases to seduce men via google. and try to overcome your shyness. that's it.