Can men be monogamous?

534

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course men can me monogamous. It's a matter of integrity and choice. It may be that because of men being turned on so easily visually, that it's more difficult than for women (maybe) Either way, a man can choose to monogamous and like it, even prefer it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. In my opinion one of the things that makes us different from animals is that we can fall in love, therefore, monogamy is 100% possible for men and women. Do they stop feeling attraction to other women? Of course not, that’s just biology and it happens to women too but that doesn’t mean they can’t be in a committed relationship

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • But i stop being attracted to other women when i'm in a relationship :/ staring at women in the streets n stuff just doesn't feel any satisfying or pleasant anymore, i've got my woman and she's the sexiest and the prettiest

• @Syrian_survivor I’m not talking about actively looking in the streets. What I’m saying is that if a pretty girl passes by, most people would be like ‘she’s pretty’ in my experience anyway. You could be an exception, but generally I think it works like that

• Yeah that was an example of how i just didn't find them attractive anymore x) but yeah i guess most people are like that, cheers! ^_^