Can men be monogamous?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course men can me monogamous. It's a matter of integrity and choice. It may be that because of men being turned on so easily visually, that it's more difficult than for women (maybe) Either way, a man can choose to monogamous and like it, even prefer it.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. In my opinion one of the things that makes us different from animals is that we can fall in love, therefore, monogamy is 100% possible for men and women. Do they stop feeling attraction to other women? Of course not, that’s just biology and it happens to women too but that doesn’t mean they can’t be in a committed relationship

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • But i stop being attracted to other women when i'm in a relationship :/ staring at women in the streets n stuff just doesn't feel any satisfying or pleasant anymore, i've got my woman and she's the sexiest and the prettiest

• @Syrian_survivor I’m not talking about actively looking in the streets. What I’m saying is that if a pretty girl passes by, most people would be like ‘she’s pretty’ in my experience anyway. You could be an exception, but generally I think it works like that

• Yeah that was an example of how i just didn't find them attractive anymore x) but yeah i guess most people are like that, cheers! ^_^

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• In India 98 may be 99 percent people are monogamous... if someone marries again even if his previous partner has died they are seen as disgusting persons in society... take my parent they are quarreling fighting since I am four year old but yeah they are still together... I think it's better in West...

0|0
    0|0
  • can women?

in general, sure. both can. but at an individual level? depends on the person, their motivation and whether or not their needs are being met.

1|0
    0|0
  • More so than woman in my experience... but I'll tell ya, if a guy has ever cheated, he probably will again, so try not to waste time with those in general

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and it's very common. Do not let television distort your views on the real world. It's unhealthy

0|0
    0|0
  • The majority of men are. Even if TV and "feminists" tells you that all men are cheating pigs, in reality it's the opposite.

0|0
    0|0
  • We can, if you only witness a real wedding. I'll give you a hint: The bride is the female in the white dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I am and always have been. Never went out to parties to hook up , and only had sex with women I had a clear relationship with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, if his head is right and the girl is right for him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good monogamous men exist people! we exist i swear T_T

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been monogamous for 50 years, after being single.

0|0
    0|0
  • You know girls Cheat more... ask yourself the question first

0|0
    1|0
  • If the woman is an actress of many faces =D

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they can.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure? I've never cheated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It's unnatural. They must spread their seed

0|0
    3|2
  • Yes if their girl worths all the other ones

0|0
    0|0
  • Can WOMEN be monogamous?

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• Some can, some can't. Don't give a cheater another chance though, they already showed they can't.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some can. Some can't. Make him wait a long time and he'll show his true colors.

0|0
    0|0
  • They certainly can.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes