Have you ever realized how much you liked someone after they stopped showing interest in you?

1610

Most Helpful Guy

• It's really natural, is part of human nature.
    A lot of guys use this trick. It really works.
    The opposite happens as well, it's just a matter of show importance, and they'll value you, and then, make them feel like they can't have you, so they will go after you, because of that importance.
    It's the same with diamonds. It's completely useless for normal use, but it shows value

Most Helpful Girl

• Yasssss so frustrating... After they get over you they start to treat you more like a friend and you realize how much you actually like them and how good they treat their girls