Have you ever realized how much you liked someone after they stopped showing interest in you?

Have you ever realized how much you liked someone after they stopped showing interest in you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's really natural, is part of human nature.
    A lot of guys use this trick. It really works.
    The opposite happens as well, it's just a matter of show importance, and they'll value you, and then, make them feel like they can't have you, so they will go after you, because of that importance.
    It's the same with diamonds. It's completely useless for normal use, but it shows value

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yasssss so frustrating... After they get over you they start to treat you more like a friend and you realize how much you actually like them and how good they treat their girls

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• No. I don't play games. I'm either interested in ypu or not. It has nothing to do with how much interest you have in me. Sounds more like a female thing honestly

0|2
    0|0
  • It's called the law of attraction, most people develop more of an attraction to something they can't have, biology

1|0
    0|0
  • No but I've had girls lose interest as soon as they know I like them

0|0
    0|0
  • Games children play.

1|3
    0|0
  • No time for silly games like that, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is the entire female race decoded

0|0
    0|0
    • Are males exempt from this sort of thing?

• No entirely but you girls stomp the hearts of innocent boys under your shiny boots and when they finally lose interest in you, you suddenly gain some in them

• All the damn time.

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • Shujina πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• No. You probably don't actually like them then. It's just that thing of wanting something once it becomes less available.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, not really, if I broke up with them, then it was for a good reason. If you feel that way then remember what made you break up with them and you might get over them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah, I like this guy named Jeremy and I realized he only used me when it was convenient for him and it made me want him more, but the worst part was ripping myself from him to know that he just isn't for me

0|0
    0|0
  • there may be exception, but that's not an authentic affection - its more like you miss their interest, attention and everything they've done for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I only start to like people if they somehow manage to like me continually for years first lol I don't like many people

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but in the end it didn't matter because I wouldn't see the person again

0|0
    0|0
  • Feels more like missing their interest in you than actually missing them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • People want what they can’t have

1|0
    0|0
  • No. On to the next one

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls