If men ask me why I have low self-esteem, does that mean I’m am okay in looks?

I grew up being very ugly and fat, and I still have the same mentality. I don’t allow myself to date for my own insecurities even though I get asked out. I usually make lies and say I’m busy or broke.

But I finally started telling men I talk to that I don’t like my body or my looks and they tell me my self-esteem is too low. Does that mean I’m decent looking? Am I just too over-worried for nothing?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that just means they would date you but the fact your holding back consistently how you really feel makes its a huge turn off to be with you. As they dont feel like what you really are saying is the truth as your too busy lying to yourself.