Would you date short people? Yes/no? Why/why not? How short will you go?

:P hello my fellow shorties <3 I am 4'11 and I notice people been saying they consider people (below 5'7 for guys, 5'4 for girls) as friends not dating potential. Just wow. Please no hate. All but love. Thanks

651

Most Helpful Guy

• What are you doing tonight? I have no problem with someone much shorter than me. In fact I saw a very short lady at the store who always smiled when I saw her. Well, sadly I haven't seen her again. The only issue I might have is getting a crick in my neck if we spent too much time making out.,๐Ÿ˜€

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • she can always sit on your lap while you make out.

• if there's a will, there's always a way

• Works for me. Now I just need to test out these theories ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€