Would you date short people? Yes/no? Why/why not? How short will you go?

:P hello my fellow shorties <3 I am 4'11 and I notice people been saying they consider people (below 5'7 for guys, 5'4 for girls) as friends not dating potential. Just wow. Please no hate. All but love. Thanks

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What are you doing tonight? I have no problem with someone much shorter than me. In fact I saw a very short lady at the store who always smiled when I saw her. Well, sadly I haven't seen her again. The only issue I might have is getting a crick in my neck if we spent too much time making out.,๐Ÿ˜€

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • she can always sit on your lap while you make out.

• Show All
    • if there's a will, there's always a way

• Works for me. Now I just need to test out these theories ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 50

• 1. Yes.

2. Personality is what's most important. Height isn't really a factor.

3. I don't have a cut off point, but under 4'11 would be difficult.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would date someone as short as 4' 10" at the shortest and I am 6' tall.
    I usually prefer the girl to be between 5' to 5' 4" if she is skinny and petite, and up to 5' 8" if she is athletic.
    Any taller than that and it starts taking away from their attractiveness for me pretty quickly.

1|0
    0|0
  • It is just height and every human is different. I think if you fall in love with some one you dont care if she is 5'6 or 4'9 ๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
    • that is why some people say they will only date girls taller than 5'4. or girls only dating guys above 5'7.

• Show All
    • love doesn't just happen at first sight. It's attraction at first sight. Love develops in time... it grows stronger everyday. then you know it's love

• In my point of view you can fall in love with someone very fast and then you dont care about height. But i know what you mean

• The girl I'm crushing on is 4'8", Oh and by the way I'm 5'10" XD. So yes I'd date a short person.

And why her well her personality makes up for the height difference.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would. Too me size doesn't matter. What does matter is if that person loves me and will stay faithful with me and will stay when things gets hard and would talk about any issues we have with each other. But mainly if we love each other very much. So how short will I go? I don't care about size or height

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean I donโ€™t truly have a problem with short girls Iโ€™ve dated them before and even though my current girlfriend is almost my height, I wouldnโ€™t have a problem if she was short

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn I love women 5 feet and under! Those other guys are haters, there are men who your height is a major turn on for.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think it's pretty common knowledge that men prefer to date people that are short in comparison to them xD i don't care how short they are to be honest :P

1|0
    0|0
  • As a representative of the short community (5'7) i'd say that dating other shorts is fine for me
    I would also be lying if I said that height wasn't a criteria that came to mind when I'm considering potential partners
    But um... 4'11 .. that is *very* short, i was surprised when I converted that in the metric system._.
    I can also assure you that dating a small girl is a turn on for some guys so no worries there

0|0
    0|0
    • I have dated guys up to 6'1. Well most of them were tall 5'9 up.

• Well there you go,
      Honestly I think that height it more of a criteria for men
      Unless you wanna be a model

• Pretty sure for a lot of people it depends if you consider yourself more dominant or submissive on a relationship. Difference in eye hight for example leaves one person looking up while one looks down

1|0
    0|0
  • I love dating short women. They are easy to lift and make... already good assets seem even better. I'm six one though so it can make some situations awkward. Generally though I like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course. Height isn't a factor for me. I'm 5'9 so not the tallest guy. I don't know many people 4'11 but I think it must be a fun size to be around and potentially to be physical with

1|0
    0|0
  • Ya I'm 5'11 and I love short girls, if they can still hang with me in the bedroom I don't see any prob

1|0
    0|0
  • i was married to a 4'11 woman, it ended because of her poor choices but yeah, i date short girls now. almost everyone is short though, I'm 6'3

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'5 so I like women that are the same as me or below that. 4'11 would be perfect, honestly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hight is a high preference. (No pun intended. lol) However, it wouldnโ€™t stop me from loving someone.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like my girls short and sweet, so I have no problem dating a short girl. lol

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure short girl have a good sence for sex life love short girl and they have a wonderful way of looking to guys

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe that at 6'2 I really have a choice. For me length isn' t that big of an issue so I don't have a minimum or maximum length.

1|0
    0|0
  • Life is short. Love is for a short perios of time. Car Insurance is short period. But, y a girl should not be short?

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• I wouldn't personally.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm short myself (5'1) so yes I would haha And everything taller than me, I say it's a talent to be shorter tho

1|1
    0|0
  • There is nothing wrong with fun size people. However I am only 5'5 and I dont think I would want my partner shorter than me, but I can't say as it hasn't happened yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'1, dating a guy who's around 5'3. At work, I take care of an elderly lady who was married for years, she's 4'7.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes well Iโ€™m 6โ€™0โ€ barefoot and hardly meet women who are my height one who do are married and looking for a side chick not into sharing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm 5ft anyways so they are still taller than me usually

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes