There are times when a girl says "nothing" or "Idk" if something goes on and the boyfriend is confused but if tell him they act like they don't know?

For example: what if I came home with food, there was only enough for him and his family so I stayed in the bedroom to not make it a big deal, boyfriend goes to eat my food with his family but never asked whether I ate or not. Isn't that funny? Just came back to the room without a word. How would you feel if your girlfriend never considered your feelings? How a guy treats you is how he feels about you. Lol

02