I love him but hate his parents. I need advice?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• His parents are going to be a part of your life as your parents will be in his life. Comparisons are useless and saying anything bad about his Mom or Dad will haunt you forever. He may not like them but it. s different if you agree or say something. my sister has this problem. She says she loves him and smiles and is agreeable. If they do something horrible it is expected that he will protect and defend her. She gains nothing by being difficult about them. They talk about things but relies on him to be reasonable about things and not escalate things. My father-in-law and I were great friends. My mother-in-law hated my guts and had no problem telling people. No reason, maybe anyone who married her daughter was going to get it. I always smiled, gave safe innocuous answers and let my wife deal with difficulties.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing you can do about that. Just don't let it get to you. Act as neutral and friendly as possible to his parents, even though they could try to give you hell. You can't help it if they aren't very good people. What did they do?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Is it really love or is it infatuation?

0|0
    0|0
  • Part of the package I’m afraid.
    It’s really great if you get on well with the in laws but not mandatory.
    The important part is that you do your best to get along with them and don’t come between him and them.
    If they act hostile towards you or behave poorly then let him know, but do this sparingly.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is somthing we all face at some point hun. He loves them so you have to is kinda how it goes. But your tongue.. Tue in laws will be gone soon enough. as much as it sucks try to laugh with them and get along.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you need someone to deal with that I suggest you first download Tor.

0|1
    0|0
  • If he’s a momma’s boy, bail. If he has his own mind it’s not a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats a bad start to whatever you are heading for with this guy

0|0
    0|0
  • if u love him, u love him with all his goodness, flaws, family and friends..
    it will get settled..
    if not...
    ask. again... think again...

0|0
    0|0
  • Well its part of who he is. Figure out how to work with it or leave him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Start a family not a revalry... Even they are a part of the family...

0|0
    0|0
  • Just avoid them tbh if ur happy and use want to be together don't listen to any of them

0|0
    0|0
  • You're going to have to fake it, endure the pain for that sweet sweet dong later

0|0
    0|0
  • You're dating him not his parents

1|0
    0|0
  • If you love him enough his parents won't matter

1|0
    0|0
  • Why do you hate his parents?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You're only 15!!! You have more important stuff to worry about.. like not failing tests and not getting pregnant...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes