Would you forgive someone for cheating? If so how do you forgive them?

I personally would just break up on someone if they cheated on me unless we're married then I'd try to work it out, I don't know how but I would try.
  • Yes I could forgive someone for cheating
  • No I couldn't forgive someone for cheating
  • Other
    Vote C

816

Most Helpful Guy

• No. It'll happen again. It's just a matter of time. As soon as the opportunity presents itself, temptation will be too big.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope I give zero fucks married or not. If my guy cheated on me then that’s it. No more us. Just a memory. I’ve grown up seeing a lot of cheating/ heartbreak/ depression. No thanks if they fuck up no chances. Don’t be with me if you aren’t ready