Do you think he'll return? What does this mean?

Recently, I told my boyfriend I was pregnant. I know he had a lot of severe daddy issues and that that's affected him his whole life, so i didn't know how he'd react. When i told him, he kinda just sat there silently. Then, he stood and apologized and left. It's been 24 hours and he's still not here. He sent me a text, telling me not to worry and that was it. Maybe he doesn't want this. I don't know if I can do this alone. I have hope he'll support our baby, but i have to be realistic.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Congrats and don't overthink it for now, it'll work out

Most Helpful Girl

• What if he was just shocked in the moment... ? After all this is a life changing experience and maybe he is not ready to be a father and just took some hours to get a fresh air... probably right now he is thinking about you and the baby and what should he do... don't worry because it's not good for the little one and congratulations, you'll be a mother :)

• Thank you. I hope everything is okay with you now :) wishing you only the best :)