Do you think he'll return? What does this mean?

Recently, I told my boyfriend I was pregnant. I know he had a lot of severe daddy issues and that that's affected him his whole life, so i didn't know how he'd react. When i told him, he kinda just sat there silently. Then, he stood and apologized and left. It's been 24 hours and he's still not here. He sent me a text, telling me not to worry and that was it. Maybe he doesn't want this. I don't know if I can do this alone. I have hope he'll support our baby, but i have to be realistic.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Congrats and don't overthink it for now, it'll work out

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What if he was just shocked in the moment... ? After all this is a life changing experience and maybe he is not ready to be a father and just took some hours to get a fresh air... probably right now he is thinking about you and the baby and what should he do... don't worry because it's not good for the little one and congratulations, you'll be a mother :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you. I hope everything is okay with you now :) wishing you only the best :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• If he is the daddy and acts like he’s not then obviously he’s destined for self condemnation

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Many people react to news as big as this differently, but if he was truly upset he would have reacted more violently or caused a scene. He sounds as if he is some where getting his thoughts together, reassuring himself that he is up to the task. If he was blowing you off he wouldn't have sent the text to reassure you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lots of people react in different ways, not just the fathers, the mothers too. Give him a couple days to get his head round it, but he does need to discuss it with you ASAP so you can decide together what's going to happen. When things like pregnancy happens, you can't just dissappear for ages, it needs to be faced.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes