How do you go about telling someone you are interested in them?

930

Most Helpful Guy

• FYI ladies. Some guys don't know how to talk to women so if you play shy or hard to get they won't chase you. by the way the game of chase is for players so keep that in mind. Please express some interest in the guy and he will in time get the courage to talk to you/ask you to hang out/go on a date.

• this guy gets it. If a girl plays games I'll just go elsewhere.

• The other problem though. Is both sexes find it "empowering" to pretend they don't want attention from the other. When in reality everyone is just left feeling low self esteem because nobody gets to experience the random flirt in public to boost their confidence. Everyone needs that every once in a while

Most Helpful Girl

• My first step would be to ask them to hang out or do some sort of activity that we both like doing.
    If you don't know them well, suggest something generic like going to a movie or grabbing a coffee (or tea, if they're caffeine-phobes).
    If you know them well enough, then suggest something that's accordant with their interests. If they like bowling and arcades, suggest bowling or going to an arcade. If they like board games, suggest playing a board game. And if you don't know, you can always just ask about their hobbies and interests.

The second step is to just straight-up tell them you like them. Whether you should do this in the first place is something you have to gauge by their reactions to other, less obvious advances of yours--e. g., teasing them, complimenting them, touching them playfully. If they're responsive/receptive to these advances, then you just come out with it. You don't have to be elaborate and go full Romeo/Juliet on them. Just a simple "you know, [insert their name], I like you." Look them in the eyes, and smile. Make your expression and tone of voice when you say this sound nonchalant and carefree, but also earnest and sincere. The rest is up to them.

• Missing a heart beat while reading your opinions.

• @r4ngeF

You are Jewish, not Muslim bro. Nice try.