Am I old fashioned or are they just trashy?

Hey, I'm a young successful man form London, I am finding it hard to find a woman that dresses modestly. I have over 2million saved I own 4 properties I generally go for women on the same finicially level as myself. I have never had da issue attaching or keeping a woman's attention.

The problem is I always loose attention for example I met this really pretty young lady she own her own hair salon. I met her at a Forex trading event and she asked me. if I would like to go for a drink which I said yes at the even she looked great. Great dresses little makeup honestly she looked stunning to me. When we met after she looked hidious she looked like a barbie doll the amount of makeup was utterly disgusting to me. She was always practically half naked I could see her new nipples through her dress if you could call it a dress.

When i let her know that I she a great time. but it would not work out and told he why she said no one tell. me how to dress. I politely said to her I did not say you should dress in anyway I simply told you what I like and you don't match it. l and walked off.

I don't think I am being to picky I personally think most women today dress so trashy and think they have to be half naked to look good. a lot of of people say to me I am to picky. Do you guys think I am to picky or the women I come into contact with are just trashy? Or maybe it's just me?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Knowing what you want is a good place to start coz it will make comparability more easier. I don't think your too picky you just have your preferences which others may not agree with.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You are picky for wanting a women that is both rich and beautiful. You are already rich, find a woman that is beautiful and has everything going for her except money. Then make her your wife and you'll be happy to support her if she's the right personality type (not a feminist, grateful to be supported by you not resentful of it)

0|0
    0|0
    • I can t do that, that leaves me open to legal. peblems if we split up

• Show All
    • I saw ethos one guy loose 95% of all his assests it was disgusting

• I know people change, which is why I'm saying be really fucking picky. Some people and I mean a very rare small group of people do have values so ingrained, principles so stout, that they will never, ever go back on them. You need to find that person. I wouldn't marry a muslim women because I hate that religion even more than the other ones, someone that was raised muslim and now is agnostic and has traditional values could be a good idea though. Generally marrying within your own culture is best though because cultural differences can have a bad effect on child raising and long term relationships

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Nah you're not picky. You just know what you want and it's not her.

1|1
    0|0
  • you can be picky.. you should be satisfied when u date a girl but that also means you gotta wait to find the right one

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not too picky at all. You know what you like.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• How is it you have 2 million saved and you can't even spell and your jacket is from primark?

0|0
    0|0
    • My jacket is not from primary that photo is 1.5 years old now also it's a kangol jacket and I can spell, I'm a trader bad grammer etc does not matter

• I just don't just don't check spelling on social media unless it for business purposes

• I think you are too picky for wanting someone within your own means.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why am I to picky for wanting someone within my own means? I have female friend that will not date a man that makes less than 500k after tax each year yet they make only 50k and that's before tax?

• That female friend sounds like a gold digger

• It's your preference. It's okay to have likes and dislikes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes