Am I old fashioned or are they just trashy?

Anonymous
Hey, I'm a young successful man form London, I am finding it hard to find a woman that dresses modestly. I have over 2million saved I own 4 properties I generally go for women on the same finicially level as myself. I have never had da issue attaching or keeping a woman's attention.

The problem is I always loose attention for example I met this really pretty young lady she own her own hair salon. I met her at a Forex trading event and she asked me. if I would like to go for a drink which I said yes at the even she looked great. Great dresses little makeup honestly she looked stunning to me. When we met after she looked hidious she looked like a barbie doll the amount of makeup was utterly disgusting to me. She was always practically half naked I could see her new nipples through her dress if you could call it a dress.

When i let her know that I she a great time. but it would not work out and told he why she said no one tell. me how to dress. I politely said to her I did not say you should dress in anyway I simply told you what I like and you don't match it. l and walked off.

I don't think I am being to picky I personally think most women today dress so trashy and think they have to be half naked to look good. a lot of of people say to me I am to picky. Do you guys think I am to picky or the women I come into contact with are just trashy? Or maybe it's just me?
4
4