Are you more happy when you are single?

Are you more relaxed and happy when you are single? Or is it the idea of being single that bothers and urges us to seek partnerahip relationships.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am very fine with being single but I don't know what it is like to be in a normal healthy relationship tho. So maybe I would prefer being in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • Let's first learn how to live with ourselves so then we could live a full balanced rich life with others. That is what I believe

• I agree šŸ˜Š

Most Helpful Guy

• What the question implies is that either being single makes you happy or sad which isn't the case. I'm single and miserable, I want a girlfriend but I know it won't make me happy. However someone else might be happy and single but would also be happy in a relationship. There is little correlation.

0|0
    0|0
    • So you are sad for a reason you don't know but your mind thinks it's the girlfriend missing

• Precisely. Sometimes I feel sad, I sometimes hug a pillow and mutter to myself that I need a girlfriend but I've been in relationships before, I know this doesn't solve everything.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• im happy being single but im 50 and lived a life so its like a break. its different when you are a youngster

0|1
    0|0
    • Be happy and break the pattern.

• in reality there is no pattern. when you get here you will see just how much normal does not exist. its shocking lol

• I'm always happier being single :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure. I've never not been single, but I imagine it'd be about the same once the novelty wore off.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes