Is it possible to be a nice guy without being a "nice guy"(A narcissistic asshole)?

Girls, hopefully you understand what I mean? Have yiu ever had that guy being so nice then you reject or "friendzone" him and he becomes a complete asshole who think he is so great? But is it possoble to be a nice giy without being a "Nice guy"
  • Yes, it is possible to not be an asshole pretending to be nice
    Vote A
  • Maybe?
    Vote B
  • No, physically impossible. It is against the laws of physics.
    Vote C
  • Other/Comment.
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Yes it is possible, but the second you blame being nice for the reason she won't date you, you no longer fit into that category.

1|2
    0|0
    • Yea, it makes no sense if one does that. Like come on people don't like assholes and hate nice people... Which might be reason one would get rejected. A bit Ironically?

• Yeah it's possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• At the end of the day, we're all "assholes." Even if you genuinely mean well, there will still be a staggering number of people who think you're some kind of monster.
    Quit worrying about being some kind of stand-up dude and instead focus on getting what you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
    • Reasons why i created this question.

• To answer your question, yes, it's possible to be a nice guy, as long as you're nice to be nice, not just because they're female.

• No, I'm a narcissistic asshole and women love me.

0|0
    0|1
  • Sure it's possible. You have to give up trying to use your niceness to get women, though. Niceness for niceness sake.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes